Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And I thought CVS was good!

A good friend of mine recomended checking out www.moneysavingmom.com. I did and wow tons of great tips on saving money with coupons. Austin and stopped at Walgreens after his football practice tonight and in about 15 minutes we purchased 8 items. The bill was $24 before $7 in coupons, most from the walgreens flier when you walked in the door. I ended up paying $17 and walked out with hopefully more medicine than we will need for the winter, some skin lotion for the lovely with and some floss. Oh yeah, and $21 in register rewards good on my next purchase!!

They were out of the Fusion Razor, so I will check another one on my way home for work, by the time I use my $4 coupon from the paper this Sunday, and get register rewards back from Walgreens I will be $1 ahead. Oh yeah, and I will not be using my money when I but it. I will be using the register rewards Walgreens so kindly gave me.

I am going to keep track of purchases I make with these $21 register rewards that I recieved from my initial investment of $17. I will let you know how long I can keep the streak going and how much merchandise I get in total!

And Diedre, thanks again for the tip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment