Friday, September 25, 2009

Here We Go!!!

I decided to start this blog to hopefully kick myself in the butt and start following the steps that I know we need to follow to get out of debt. The stress of debt can be overwhelming and destroys many people and families. Luckily I have a great wife that is in this ride for the long haul.

I know that best way to stay on track is to tell others what you are going to do, and most times they will hold you accountable to do these things. I have read many books, attended sessions and have the common sense of what do to. I will be making, hopefully frequent, entries of our process. I will give some tips I have learned and post some interesting links to other sources of info.

One of the things that I am passionate about is helping other people. Hopefully as we go through this process I will also be able to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment