Friday, September 25, 2009

Dave Ramsey Says

One of my favorite authors and speakers is Dave Ramsey. His book "Total Money Makeover" is an excellent resource for anyone. I started to read Dave's books years ago after a friend told me about him. Sherry and I attended a Financial Peace University class and loved it. There is a lot to be said about gathering with others who are wanting to get their finances under control.

To learn more about Dave Ramsey and his plan go to www.daveramsey.com. There is so much to learn from Dave. He is also on Fox Business Network and on radio stations everywhere with The Dave Ramsey Show.

I would strongly recommend for anyone who is not debt free to consider participating in a Financial Peace University class. Click on the previous link to find out more information about this class and where to find one.

My goal is to be able to get out our family out of debt and be able to teach these classes. I know most of the material very well, but I am not living the life. So until I can demonstrate that we can walk the walk I can not even think of this. Without credibility I would not be doing anyone favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment