Monday, October 5, 2009

New Addiction

Well I have been bitten by the free and cheap stuff bug. Sherry is somewhat happy about this one, i have been coming home with some pretty good deals on things we use. If I can get items dirt cheap or free I will also get them and take them into Church for the food pantry.

Hannah and I went to Walgreens tonight. Using information from Money Saving Mom and STL Mommy I was able to get over $25 of items for less than $5 cash after coupons and register rewards from last week.

Walgreens also takes coupons printed off from the internet. A lot of grocery stores do not take the coupons off the internet. Money Saving Mom and STL Mommy detail the saving you can get based on the weekly flier, coupons available in the paper and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment