Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sell it all!!

One of the key strategies of getting out debt in Dave Ramsey's plan is to sell everything you can to pay down your debt. I had already started to get our DVD's organized to try and sell them so I was getting started.

We are in the process of refinancing our home, so Friday we had an appraiser come. To get ready for the appraiser we were doing a massive decluttering. Even better than spring cleaning. We have about 15 bags of garbage to go the curb. I also realized we had a lot of other things that we "needed" at different times in the past sitting covered in dust in the storage area in the basement so we are starting to get it all organized to get out of here. So I will have some things in here for sale, selling some at work in the ALFI, EBAY and on Amazon.

I am organizing Sherry's Pampered Chef supplies from when she was a consultant. I am working on a list of what she has for sale, and believe me there is a ton of stuff here. So if you are interested in any Pampered Chef items let me know and I will get you the list.

We also have a recumbant bike for sale. I will get the specs up soon on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment